The only thing constant about change is that it sucks.
For proof, look no farther than the 300 million-plus Facebook users who spent last weekend coming to terms to the social network’s latest, but certainly not last, redesign.
The Twitter-like filter-free home page everyone hated a few months back was gone, and the default feed everyone missed so much was back — sort of — though some “friends” are suspiciously absent. Now equipped with a crazy random happenstance of an algorithm, the News Feed seems to update whenever it wants, with whatever info it feels like.
Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)
- Related posts on facebook
- Facebook Launches A New Hub For World Peace
- Facebook, Stanford ask — can social networking promote world peace ...
- p2pnet news » Blog Archive » Man sentenced for Facebook assault
- Related posts on issues
- Privacy Lives » Blog Archive » Events of Interest: ACS: Privacy ...
- Travel Safety Issues in Orlando — The Disney Blog
- State Department Issues Religious Freedom Report – AINA ...
- Related posts on redesign
- Latest Facebook redesign, I hate you most of all « Xenophilia ...