Google introduces a new programming language, known as Go, that is aimed at being fast, productive and fun for developers to use.Google has introduced a new programming language, known as Go, that is aimed at being fast, productive and fun for developers to use.Google officials described Go as an "experimental language" that attempts to combine the development speed of working in a dynamic language like Python with the performance and safety of a compiled language like C or C++.Moreover, in a blog post by the Google Go team, team members Robert Griesemer, Rob Pike, Ken Thompson, Ian Taylor, Russ Cox, Jini Kim and Adam Langley said: "In our experiments with Go to date, typical builds feel instantaneous; even large binaries compile in just a few seconds. And the compiled code runs close to the speed of C. Go is designed to let you move fast."Meanwhile, an FAQ on the Go language on the language's Website addressed who should use the language. "We hope adventurous users will give it a try and see if they enjoy it," the FAQ said. "Not every programmer will, but we hope enough will find satisfaction in the approach it offers to justify further development."
Read More @ Google Launches New Programming Language: Go.
Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)
- Related posts on c++
- New blog post: Using Pay Per C… | Seattle
- Pakistan vs New Zealand 1st Twenty20 (2009) Bulletin – Dubai | C ...
- Related posts on go language
- A possible replacement for HTTP in the works - Centre of the Universe
- P e C e L a Y a M » Blog Archive » Go! Language. Get it?
- Where do you want to (Google) Go today? « HaiColon
- Related posts on google
- 12 Things to Know About Google`s Go Programming Language | ICT ...