IBM researchers have developed a cognitive computer simulation that mimics the way a cat brain processes thought, and they expect to be able to mimic human thought processes within a decade. "A cognitive computer could quickly and accurately put together the disparate pieces of any complex data puzzle and help people make good decisions rapidly," said Daniel Kantor, medical director of Neurologique.
Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)
- Related posts on cognitive
- The Ideological Cognitive Dissidence Of The Medical Malpractice Debate
- Herbal Medicines for Anxiety and Insomnia | Cognitive-Behavioural ...
- Anxiety Panic Attacks â€“ Natural Treatment | Cognitive Therapy Basics
- Related posts on cognitive computing
- IBM takes a (feline) step toward thinking machines | Cell-Systems
- IBM Simulates Feline Brain